This Halloween Reveal Your Dark Side and show off your Black Accessories!
When travelling, protecting your jewelry and other valuables should always be top priority. But entering or exiting a country can be tricky because of inspections, security, duties, and the like. Check out below for some important tips to ensure a worry-free flight with your favourite statement pieces:
102 Scollard St.
Toronto, ON M5R 1G2
Figuring out how to choose a necklace length that worked with your body and wardrobe? Luckily, we’ll share some tips in choosing the right necklace length for you. Read on!
All necklaces actually touch your neck, so what’s going on there counts a lot. Necks have length and necks have width. And some necks have wrinkles. Long necks can wear just about anything. Short necks and wrinkly necks have issues to work out, so not every necklace will be a good fit. And do remember, as with any “general” advice, there are always exceptions so it’s best to try necklaces on, when possible. Source: JewelryWise
Based on Necklines
What types of necklines do you choose most in your wardrobe? You’ll want to choose a necklace length that flatters your neckline. A choker, for example, looks great with a scoop neck shirt but not so great with crew necks and turtlenecks. If you’re wearing a high neckline like a turtleneck, choose a necklace length that is long and doesn’t sit near the neck of the garment. Source: Craftsy
Based on your Height
● If you are below 5'4' in height, collar or princess length necklaces look best. V-Shape styles or Matinee necklace length will make you look taller.
● If you are from 5'4" - 5'7', you can wear necklaces of any length.
● If you are over 5'7" in height, you can wear longer necklaces any length. Source: StreetDirectory
2014 has been a big year for KAVUT. From taking part in pop-up shops, to carrying exciting new lines of jewelry exclusive to KAVUT within Toronto and Canada, and being being featured in several publications. Of course the biggest change this year is the opening of the brick and mortar KAVUT Jewelry Bar at 102 Scollard St, Toronto. KAVUT would like to than everyone for an amazing year and we are looking forward to many things to come in the new year.
Here is a collection of photos highlighting KAVUT's 2014!
The weather is starting to get cooler and the leaves are beginning to change. With Fall starting, it is time to update your accessories to create a bold new look. But don’t fret, we have put together a collection of trends that are currently hitting the runways for Fall 2014 to help you with your new look.
Some of the current trends in accessories for Fall 2014 coming off the runways are:
1) ONE OF A KIND STATEMENT PIECES - This fall, many collections took to accessorizing with singular, eye-catching, oversized statement jewelry pieces. It can be the perfect way to add a bit of edge to some of the most basic of outfits.
Celine / Salvatore Ferragamo / Louis Vuitton
2) BOOTS - Heels will always be seen on the runway, but this fall boots have been seen on the runway. They have been seen in a variety of styles this season - from mod to utilitarian to the divine, giving many options to choose from this season.
Derek Lam / Saint Laurent / Bottega Veneta
3) SCARVES - Scarves are becoming a one of the easiest ways to change up your wardrobe this Fall. From floral to knit to menswear like pieces it is easy to change up your look with a single eye catching piece.
4) GLOVES - Finish off your fall look with a pair of gloves. Gloves dominated the runway this season and no two offerings were alike. Worn long and elegant, short and sweet or fierce and fingerless. Gloves this season are ladylike with a lot of edge.
Simple and timeless elegance should be the style we strive for now a day. Let's go back to the day's of silver and gold, to the days of Audrey Hepburn simplicity and toss aside the neon and bedazzled color wheel of jewelry. The classic choices like that of Lara Bohinc's Silver Onyx Earrings are hard to come by these days. It is imperative and professional to have basic accessories that can take us from a day in the office to a night out on the town.
KAVUT has chosen four basic, little black dresses from two of our favorite designers and Spring 2014 from ready-to-wear looks. These are most definitely suitable for both occasions and can be flawlessly paired with these four classic accessories from Bohinc's line. Mix and match to your delight and let that inner Hepburn shine through!
*SAINT LAURENT - SPRING 2014 RTW*